Thursday, November 14, 2013

Response to Kate's post

I read Kate's post on mass mediums and I totally agree. The concepts we are learning now are sure to play a role in the future, whether I become a journalist, go into the advertising department, etc. Today in time we have a more advanced society with all the technology we have. I have learned a number of things that will help me in the future. Learning about the past is an important part of understanding the future. We have spent alot of time learnng about the history of all the mass mediums, and it really has helped me understand why things are or how they came to be what they are today. These lectures and concepts we learned about will be very helpful and like Kate stated, I will sure to use the skills we are learning in J1 and digital design in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment