Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Jeopardy

Before we take a test we always do Mr. Miller's jeopardy games. To me, these jeopardy seasons are very helpful in terms of what is going to be on the test. It prepares me so I have an idea of what is going to be on the test, and what do you know. Most of the information in the jeopardy games are on the test! I feel like jeopardy is one of the most effective ways of studying. It's a fun, competitive game that you get to play with your friends. Who doesn't love competition? and I'm pretty sure most of us are really excited about the game because whichever team wins gets a prize at the end! This gives us all the more reason to try harder and answer the questions correctly. This is a way better method of studying than just going over a study guide in class that probably most of the class wouldn't even pay attention to, or making flashcards that quickly get boring after the first 5 cards. Hopefully my other teachers will understand how great this way of studying is and consider the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment